PRIVATE BOWLING IN A LUXURIOUS SETTING
King Pinz Private Bowling Suites include space for guests to bowl, mingle and enjoy food and beverage service behind floor-to-ceiling theater-style velvet curtains creating an intimate private environment. The VIP Suite has 4 bowling lanes and accommodates up to 40 guests and is semi-private in the main center. The High Rollers Suite is a private area with 6 bowling lanes for up to 60 guests adjacent to the main center and includes private restrooms.
A staff event coordinator will assist you in building your event food and beverage order. Event catering is prepared to order in our full service restaurant under the supervision of our Executive Chef. Enjoy selections from our Special Events Menu or have us develop a custom menu based on your special requirements. Select from beverage packages to fit every budget.
Both Suites feature the latest technology including multimedia screens over the lanes with laptop interface, zoned sound, free Wi-Fi, A/V equipment and much more, allowing full customization of the audio/visual environment for your event.
Suites are featured in our Photo Gallery.
Contact us by email for a no-obligation consultation regarding your next outing/meeting/party. Include type of event, preferred date, number of guests, and budget to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUITE PARTY PRICING
• Rental prices include unlimited bowling and shoe rental for guests. Max 10 bowlers per lane.
• Suite rentals require additional food/beverage purchase, subject to stipulated minimum spend amounts.
• Suite rentals are two hour minimum.
• Hourly rental rates vary by day and time, and do not include taxes, event gratuity or service charges.
• Larger groups may rent up to 12 lanes or buy out the whole facility.
• VIP Suite parties under 6o guests may add up to 4 adjacent lanes at an additional hourly rental rate.
• Groups must preorder food off Special Events Menu. We offer custom menus to accommodate dietary restrictions.• Reservations (including estimated number of participants and food order) required at least one week prior to event.
• In order to hold dates and times, payment of 50% nonrefundable event deposit is required.
• No outside food or beverage is permitted, except birthday cake which is allowed with Birthday Party packages.
Contact our Events Team by email to start planning your next event: