PRIVATE EVENTS WITH LUXURY BOWLING AND IN-HOUSE CATERING
Two Private Bowling Suites provide an intimate environment for guests to bowl, mingle and enjoy food and beverage service behind theater-style curtains. The Suites host corporate events including team-building, meetings and fundraisers; social events such as birthdays, reunions, graduation parties and very special occasions such as weddings, receptions, graduation parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, etc.
The VIP Suite has 4 bowling lanes for up to 40 guests. The High Rollers Suite has 6 bowling lanes for up to 60 guests and includes private restrooms.
A staff event coordinator guides you in selecting event food and beverages. All event catering is prepared in our full-service restaurant under the supervision of our Executive Chef. Enjoy selections from our Special Events Menu or have us develop a custom menu based on your special requirements. Select from beverage packages to fit every budget.
Both Suites feature the latest technology including multimedia screens over the lanes with laptop interface, zoned sound, free Wi-Fi, A/V equipment and much more, allowing full customization of the audio/visual environment for your event.
Suites are featured in our Photo Gallery.
Contact us by email for a no-obligation consultation regarding your next outing/meeting/party. Include type of event, preferred date, number of guests, and budget to email@example.com.
SUITE PARTY PRICING
• Rental prices include unlimited bowling and shoe rental for guests. Max 10 bowlers per lane.
• Suite rentals require additional food/beverage purchase, subject to stipulated minimum spend amounts.
• Suite rentals are two hour minimum.
• Hourly rental rates vary by day and time, and do not include taxes, event gratuity or service charges.
• Larger groups may rent up to 12 lanes or buy out the whole facility.
• Groups must pre-order food from Special Events Menu. Custom dishes are available to accommodate dietary restrictions.
• Reservations (including estimated number of participants and food order) required at least one week prior to event.
• Reservations are not finalized without payment of 50% nonrefundable event deposit.
• No outside food or beverage is permitted.
Contact our Events Team by email to start planning your next event: